What to Expect in the First 100 Days of the Biden Administration
This session will cover the upcoming transition to the Biden Administration and expected shifts in education policy. In addition, we will cover Congressional updates relevant to education stakeholders, including fiscal year 2021 funding, a potential stimulus bill, and the impact of the Georgia special election on the makeup of the 117th Congress.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- How K-12 and higher education policy may shift under the Biden administration
- Where Congress is at in process of finalizing FY 2021 funding
- The likelihood of Congress passing another stimulus bill
- How the Georgia special election will impact leadership on the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.