ESSER 1, 2, 3 . . . Easy as Quantum Physics
This workshop will discuss the ever-changing landscape of the Elementary and Secondary Education School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund. We will review not only the differences between spending ESSER 1, 2, and 3 funds but will also discuss hot topics like ESSER funds for construction, ventilation, capital expenditures and when and how funds must be used to respond to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will also discuss ED guidance on allowable use of funds expect to be released “soon”.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Learn key allowability differences between CARES, CRRSAA and ARP ESSER funds.
- Appreciate the requirements around using ESSER funds for requests including construction, capital improvements, real property, and more.
- Understand recent ED guidance on allowable use of ESSER funds.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.