UGG It’s Here! The Final OMB Updates!
On August 13, 2020, the Office of Management and Budget published the final updates to the Uniform Grants Guidance (2 CFR Part 200). Only two rules go into immediate effect, while most of the revisions will not apply until grant awards after November 12, 2020. No matter what, every State education agency, school district, college, university and nonprofit must be in compliance with these new rules by the time they receive their July 1, 2020 grants awards. The UGG update affects procurement, pre-award costs, the liquidation period, period of availability, budget period, and more. Don’t miss what will be an exciting summarization of the new changes and how it will affect your administration of federal grants!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the effective dates of the updated UGG rules;
- Learn how the updates affect the administration of federal education grants;
- Appreciate the differences between the prior UGG requirements and the updated rules; and
- Be provided information and internal control recommendations on how to best implement the new rules.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.