UGG Final Updates – FAQs and Next Steps
On August 13, 2020, the Office of Management and Budget published the final updates to the Uniform Grants Guidance (2 CFR Part 200). Only two rules went into effect immediately, while most of the updates will not apply until grant awards after November 12, 2020. Accordingly, every State and local government agency, school district, college, university and nonprofit must be in compliance with these new rules for all grant awards received after November. Since the release of the final updates, we have received many questions about the implementation of these new rules. Join us where we discuss frequently answered questions and make recommendations on how best to prepare your entity for these new changes!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the effective dates of the updated UGG rules;
- Learn how the updates affect the administration of federal education grants;
- Appreciate the differences between the prior UGG requirements and the updated rules; and
- Be provided information and internal control recommendations on how best to implement the new rules.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.