Time & Effort Requirements for Grant Recipient & Subrecipients
This virtual training will cover requirements governing time and effort certifications of employees paid with federal funds (ESSA, Perkins, WIOA, etc.), as well as the new requirements recently imposed by the U.S. Education Department’s Cost Allocation Guide. This training will also cover templates for time & effort documentation that States, locals, colleges, and non-profits may want to consider. This session will also provide ample time for additional questions on any matters related to COVID-19 funding, OMB and ED waivers and flexibilities, and EDGAR.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- What the requirements are for documenting time & effort.
- What staff salaries and wages are covered by the UGG time & effort requirements.
- What rules apply to paying staff during school closures due to the pandemic.
- What the cost allocation guide says about time & effort policies and procedures.
- What general federal grant flexibilities have been authorized by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and adopted by the U.S. Department of Education.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.