Time & Effort – Compliance vs. Flexibility
The time and effort requirements under the Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG) are much less prescriptive than the detailed Personnel Activity Reports and Semi-Annual Certifications required from the prior OMB Circulars. With less requirements under the UGG, nonfederal entities have significant flexibility collecting time and effort documentation. However, even with the expanded flexibility, entities still need to ensure compliance. This webinar will cover the time and effort requirements under the UGG as well as recommendations on how to collect documentation while balancing flexibility with compliance.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Learn the time and effort requirements in the Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG).
- Understand the flexibilities in collecting time and effort documentation.
- Learn how to ensure compliance with time and effort requirements.
- Review sample methods of collecting time and effort.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.