August 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm EST
Course Description: This webinar will help attendees understand the ongoing changes to Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) implementation at the U.S. Department of Education. It will also cover the changes the agency is undergoing in the Trump administration and how those changes could impact the approval of consolidated State plans, the implementation of federal policy at the State level, and federal monitoring and enforcement practices. In addition, attendees will learn about new education policy or funding initiatives that would impact ESSA programs and their likelihood of success in Congress.
- $235.00 for Live Webinar
- $235.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $340.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district, school, nonprofit personnel
- Program monitors
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the contents of any new policy documents (including regulations, guidance, and “Dear Colleague” letters) pertaining to the implementation of ESSA.
- Learn about recent developments in K-12 education policy as they relate to ESSA.
- Understand how change policies and philosophies under the administration will impact federal monitoring and enforcement.
- Obtain an understanding of how government-wide policies and Executive Orders impact regulation, issuance of guidance, and enforcement of existing laws.
- Be able to explain how current education policy and funding proposals in Congress could impact ESSA at the State and local level, and how likely those are to be implemented.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.