October 25, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Course Description: Every year the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) selects a number of states to monitor their administration of Perkins funds. And, each year Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC helps states prepare for OCTAE’s monitors. During this training, we will provide participants with the most common monitoring findings cited by OCTAE in recent years. Participants will also learn how to prepare for a monitoring visit and how to correct to any potential non-compliance in advance of the visit to avoid findings.
- $235.00 for Live Webinar
- $235.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $340.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district, school personnel
- Program monitors
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Attain information on the OCTAE monitoring process from start to finish.
- Learn the most common Perkins monitoring findings cited by OCTAE in recent years.
- Acquire an enhanced understanding of the Perkin requirements behind common monitoring findings.
- Gain practical knowledge on how to prepare your entity for OCTAE monitors.
- Learn the appropriate corrective actions to address any non-compliance before monitors catch it.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.