HEERF 1, 2, 3 . . . Answered and Unanswered Questions
This workshop will discuss the ever-changing landscape of the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund. We will provide an overview of the three rounds of HEERF (CARES, CRRSAA and ARP), and discuss key differences (and changing interpretations!). We will then spend time discussing frequently asked questions – including allowable uses under the HEERF institutional portion and the calculation of lost revenue. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask their own questions, too!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Learn key differences between CARES, CRRSAA and ARP, as related to HEERF.
- Understand the student eligibility for financial aid grants under HEERF.
- Appreciate the options to calculate lost revenue,
- Learn the allowable uses of the HEERF institutional portion.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.