Grants Test Time - Test Your Knowledge!
You made it through the introductory sessions now test your knowledge. In this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to test your knowledge of the federal grants management rules. We’ll cover a wide range of topics, from allowability to procurement to time and effort and more! Join us to show off what you have learned and maybe even learn some more new things!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- What is allowable under the rules that govern federal grants using practical examples and questions;
- How to apply the grants management administrative rules to standard questions; and
- Practical application of rules of everyday questions and situations.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.