January 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm EST
Course Description: This webinar will focus on some complex issues that many federal programs face including defining and using program income, finding match funds, and ensuring compliance with supplanting prohibitions under various programs. These areas tend to be a source of confusion and consternation for many programs, so this webinar will discuss the nuances administrators must consider while ensuring compliance with the federal rules.
- $245.00 for Live Webinar
- $245.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $350.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Learn which funds will be considered program income and the rules regarding how those funds must be used.
- Discuss the requirements surrounding the use of nonfederal funds for match or cost sharing purposes.
- Understand the different nuances between supplanting language in various federal statutes.
- Know how federal monitors and auditors will review the various costs to determine compliance with federal laws and regulations.
- Learn how to treat certain funds identified for matching or other fiscal purposes.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.