February 14, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Course Description – This webinar offers a comprehensive update on federal funding and policy implementation to inform your current actions and future planning. We will discuss the federal funding process and projections for future federal funding, provide an update on Congress’ progress on the reauthorization of education laws, and offer insight into the Department of Education’s rulemaking process and policy implementation methods.
- $235.00 for Live Webinar
- $235.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $340.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
- Understand the federal funding process.
- Develop projections for future federal funding.
- Become familiar with status of reauthorization of education laws.
- Understand the rulemaking process used by the Department of Education and when it is required.
- Evaluate federal agency policy implementation for compliance with the Administrative Procedure Act and the Office of Management and Budget’s Good Guidance Bulletin.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.