October 26, 2016 at 1:00pm Eastern
Course Description – As States count down to filing their new State plans for the implementation of the Every Student Succeeds Act in the 2017-18 school year, this webinar will review current guidance and regulations and ensure that States have covered new policy, programmatic, and consultation requirements. LEA attendees will learn about how State plans must be shaped and how that will impact their own plans. Attendees will also be asked to consider whether they have adequately addressed a number of items, including stakeholder consultation, assessment or standards changes, equitable services, and more.
- $225.00 for Live Webinar
- $225.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $325.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
- Attendees will learn the major requirements of State plans.
- Attendees will also hear how State plans interact with LEA plans and national policy goals and strategies.
- Attendees will obtain a better understanding of the current regulations and guidance regarding implementation strategies and plans will be reviewed.
- Attendees will be presented with a series of items to consider as they finalize planning.
- The webinar will also cover items which have the potential to be shaped or changed by the upcoming election so that attendees are prepared for this shift.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Administrative Practice
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.