July 21, 2016 at 1:00pm Eastern
Course Description: The new Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) makes several changes to the Title III program. School districts must understand these changes in order to prepare for and implement the new law in a compliant manner. This webinar will provide an overview of the changes to the Title III program, including changes related to use of funds, reporting, and accountability. Attendees will also learn about the status of the U.S. Department of Education regulations and guidance on any of these topics and will be provided advice on how to address transition.
- $225.00 for Live Webinar
- $225.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $325.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, District and School Personnel
- Program Monitors
- Attendees will learn about the changes in accountability and parental notification provisions regarding ELs and the shift of these provisions from Title III to Title I.
- Attendees will learn about the new requirements that States set uniform exit/entry criteria and timeline requirements for assessing students for EL status.
- Attendees will learn about changes to mandatory and allowable uses of Title III funds.
- Attendees will learn about changes to reporting requirements.
- Attendees will be provided advice on how to prepare for the transition from NCLB to ESSA on these issues.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Administrative Practice
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.