March 23, 2017 at 1:00pm EDT
As the deadline approaches for States to submit their consolidated State plans under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), this webinar will provide a checklist to help States ensure that they are meeting all the requirements of the law in order to gain approval. In addition, the webinar will cover any guidance or preliminary feedback the U.S. Department of Education (ED) has given to States in the first few months of the new administration and any changes to regulations. Finally, the webinar will remind attendees of the standard for approval of State plans, as well as what may and may not require of States.
- $225.00 for Live Webinar
- $225.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $325.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click here to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, District and School Personnel
- Program Monitors
- Be able to compare their draft State plans to a “checklist” provided in the webinar to ensure they have met all the requirements and are ready to submit their plans to ED
- Hear about any new guidance or changes to regulations that have been made since publication of the final ESSA accountability regulations in November 2016
- Learn about potential pitfalls for States and hear any preliminary feedback given to States by ED or Congressional officials
- Understand the standard for approval or denial of State plans and learn what information ED may – and may not – request.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Administrative Practice
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.