April 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm EST
Course Description: Equitable may not be equal but it can sure be confusing! This webinar will look at the equitable services requirements under ESSA Titles I, VIII, and IDEA. Throughout the webinar we will explore what is required and what is a best practice regarding consultation, provision of services, allowability, formation of cooperative relationships, timelines, and complaint procedures. The session will include time for Q and A.
- $245.00 for Live Webinar
- $245.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $350.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Attendees will learn best practices and tips for complying with the equitable services requirements under ESSA and IDEA.
- Attendees will learn what documentation and follow-up is required during consultation and what constitutes meaningful consultation.
- Attendees will learn about the ombudsman monitoring and enforcement responsibilities.
- Attendees will be equipped with helpful tips and strategies to ensure compliance with ESSA Titles I, VIII and IDEA in order to avoid costly findings.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.