EDGAR/UGG Requirements Applicable to Perkins V Recipients
This two part virtual training will analyze the changes to EDGAR and the UGG, and discuss all the administrative regulations governing Perkins V. This discussion will include financial management, procurement, time and effort reporting, allowable costs including meals, as well as the statutory provisions on data, reporting and privacy. There will be ample time for questions.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will cover:
- New flexibilities for capturing time and effort
- Most recent changes to procurement
- Required policies and procedures
- How to identify and reduce risk
- New pass-through monitoring requirements under the UGG
- What are the burdens to ensure vendors are not debarred/suspended
- A review of the new federal data requirements
- A tutorial on confidentiality/privacy laws
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.