EDGAR Book Training for Experts
This is an advanced level review of the grants administrative requirements under the Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) using The Administrator’s Handbook on EDGAR, 5th Edition as a guide. This virtual training will provide a discussion of recent changes to the Uniform Grants Guidance (UGG) as well as advanced fiscal issues related to EDGAR compliance. This session is recommended for those already well acquainted with EDGAR.
Attendees will be shipped a copy of the updated EDGAR book. In order to ensure that the books arrive at a timely manner, the registration cutoff date will be February 18, 2021.
10+ Attendees qualify for a 10% group discount. For assistance with group discounts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to any virtual training to receive a full refund.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- How to navigate The Administrator’s Handbook on EDGAR – 5th Edition
- The OMB UGG updates including procurement, subrecipient monitoring, and allowability.
- The EDGAR requirements for direct federal funds and State administered programs.
- The administrative requirements of EDGAR, such as the rules on equipment and financial management.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.