Drafting Compliant Policies and Procedures
The webinar will discuss the different written policies and procedures all non-federal entities must maintain regarding the use of federal funds. Topics will include the best process to follow for drafting procedures, how often written procedures should be reviewed and updated, and key issues all procedures should include.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Discover what written policies and procedures all non-federal entities are requires to maintain.
- Know which federal rules apply to the different areas that require written procedures.
- Discuss best practices regarding how to create and/or update mandatory procedures.
- Understand the key role policies and procedures play in internal controls.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.