November 3, 2016 at 1:00pm Eastern
Course Description – Each year the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released the Compliance Supplement as a guidebook for sign auditors. It include cross-cutting compliance requirements as well as program-specific guidelines for auditors. For education programs, the Supplement covers the various fiscal requirements, including presumptions of supplanting, and program-specific requirements all grantees must follow. This is the single most useful tool in preparing for your annual single audit. This session will review the 2016 Compliance Supplement and focus major changes and issues of concern for federal education programs.
- $225.00 for Live Webinar
- $225.00 for Online Recording (available via internet, no CPE credits awarded)
- $325.00 for both Live Webinar and Online Recording
Click HERE to register
CPE Credits: 1.5 (Details Below)
Who Will Benefit: This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
- Attendees will learn the basic information contained in the OMB Compliance Supplement, including changes to the 2016 version.
- Attendees will hear about the types of Internal Controls OMB is directing auditors to look for.
- Attendees will be introduced to the 12 cross-cutting compliance requirements for all federal programs.
- Attendees will learn about the most important program-specific audit guidelines for programs funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to any webinar to receive a full refund.
Duration: 75 minutes of presentation then time for questions (no longer than 90 minutes total).
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE Credits awarded upon completion of the audio conference (as verified through attendee participation checks throughout the webinar) and post-conference survey.
The CPE credit(s) may be accepted as continuing legal education credits or other applicable credits in your state; however, attendees are responsible for their own credit approval and for meeting any state requirements. Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC makes no guarantee or assurance that the CPE credits received will apply to any other program or state requirements.
Where: Your office or conference room, per internet connection
Recommended Field of Study: Administrative Practice
Program Knowledge Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.