The Comprehensive Guide to the Federal Role in Career & Technical Education: Perkins V and the Uniform Grant Guidance
At the intersection of “Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act” (Perkins V, Public Law 115-224), the Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) and the Uniform Grand Guidance (UGG) is “The Comprehensive Guide to the Federal Role in Career & Technical Education” by Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC. This book, designed for CTE administrators, is the definitive navigation tool to prepare and implement Perkins V.It includes:
- The complete text of the new law
- A cross-walk between Perkins IV and Perkins V
- A section by section analysis of key changes in the law)
- What are the allowable costs under Perkins V
- A glossary of terms
- An introduction for CTE administrators from Danielle Mezera, former CTE State Director from Tennessee
- The relevant parts of EDGAR and UGG
*NOTE: Please make sure that you have received a confirmation email that your order was received before paying. If you did not, please fill out the order form through 'Click Here to Order Today'.
Payment can also be made with a check or purchase order.
You must also order the specific publication you wish to receive.
(shipping/handling fee of $5.00 per order)
$39.95/each if 10 or more books are ordered
(the shipping/handling fee is waived)