The Comprehensive Guide to the Federal Role in Career & Technical Education: Perkins V and the Uniform Grant Guidance
At the intersection of “Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act” (Perkins V, Public Law 115-224), the Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) and the Uniform Grand Guidance (UGG) is “The Comprehensive Guide to the Federal Role in Career & Technical Education” by Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC. This book, designed for CTE administrators, is the definitive navigation tool to prepare and implement Perkins V.
- ) The complete text of the new law
- ) A cross-walk between Perkins IV and Perkins V
- ) A section by section analysis of key changes in the law
- ) What are the allowable costs under Perkins V?
- ) A glossary of terms
- ) An introduction for CTE administrators from Danielle Mezera, former CTE State Director from Tennessee
- ) The relevant parts of EDGAR and UGG
Pre-Order now: https://bruman.wufoo.com/forms/mc5zdnh1fn8ch0/
Expected Release Date: October 15, 2018
- $49.95/each (shipping/handling fee of $5.00 per order)
- $39.95/each if 10 or more books are ordered (the shipping/handling fee is waived)