The BruMan Group
Nicole E. Harris-Crest, Esquire
Nicole Harris-Crest joined Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC in June 2021. Ms. Harris-Crest assists clients with federal grants management and various education programs. Ms. Harris-Crest also works with clients on compliance with the rules and regulations under the Uniform Grant Guidance, as adopted by the Education Department General Administrative Regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Harris-Crest worked for the Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City as the Chief of External Affairs, where she advocated on behalf of victims and witnesses of crime, educated the community regarding the criminal justice system, and created preventive measures to reduce crime. Ms. Harris-Crest also worked as a litigation attorney to Miles & Stockbridge, P.C. and Executive Director to the Maryland Alliance of Public Charter Schools where she advocated on behalf of school system policies and state laws to provide more Maryland students with quality educational options.
Ms. Harris-Crest received her Bachelor’s degree in Leadership Studies and Rhetoric and Communications Studies from the University of Richmond in 2007. Ms. Harris-Crest received her Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2013. Ms. Harris-Crest is a member of the Maryland Bar and is eligible by waiver into the District of Columbia Bar.
Ms. Harris-Crest is currently supervised by members of the D.C. Bar. .
Bar and Court Admissions:
- D.C. waiver eligible (supervised by members of the D.C. Bar)
- Maryland, 2013
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, J.D.
- University of Richmond, Richmond VA, B.A.
- Major: Rhetoric and Communication Studies and Leadership Studies
- Office of the Baltimore City State’s Attorney, Baltimore, MD, Chief of External Affairs, September 2018 – July 2020
- Maryland Alliance of Public Charter Schools, Baltimore, MD, Executive Director, December 2015 – September 2018
- Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., Baltimore|Washington, D.C., Litigation Attorney, September 2013 – December 2015