The BruMan Group
Aaron Kramer Brosnan, Esquire
Aaron Kramer Brosnan joined Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC in July 2019. Mr. Brosnan assists clients with federal grants management and various education programs, including the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, and the Every Student Succeeds Act. Mr. Brosnan also works with clients on compliance with the rules and regulations under the Uniform Grant Guidance, as adopted by the Education Department General Administrative Regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Brosnan worked for the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) on special education compliance matters. During law school, Mr. Brosnan interned with the Office of Hearings and Appeals at the US Department of Education and with the National School Boards Association. Prior to law school, Mr. Brosnan worked for the Landmark School in Massachusetts as a special education teacher and reading specialist.
Mr. Brosnan received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Studio Art from the College of the Holy Cross in 2010 and his Master’s Degree in Special Education from Simmons College in 2014. Mr. Brosnan received his Juris Doctor from the George Washington University Law School in 2015. Mr. Brosnan is a member of the District of Columbia Bar.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Maryland, 2016 (Inactive)
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C., J.D.
- Simmons College, Boston, MA, M.S.
- Major: Special Education
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA, B.A.
- Majors: Biology, Studio Art
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education, Washington, D.C. – June 2017 to June 2019
- Office of Hearings of Appeals, US Department of Education, Washington, D.C. – September 2014 to December 2014
- Landmark School, Beverly, MA – August 2010 to August 2012