The Maricopa Community College District
A Workshop On The New OMB Omni Circular
Governing All Federal Grants
Rio Salado College
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
July 17, 2014
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
What is the impact on community colleges of the OMB new Omni Circular issued in the Federal Register on December 26, 2013? HUGE
- The federal shift from compliance to performance
- New focus on risk
- New time and effort certification
- New rules on procurement – micro purchases
- Written controls on cash management and allowability
- New rules on travel, meals, and conferences
- New controls on computers
- Conflicts/fraud/gratuity rules
- Administrative costs/Indirect costs
Administrators, deans, finance and business officials responsible for federal grants should not miss this timely and important workshop on federal grants management. Michael Brustein, Esq., a national expert on the federal cost, administrative and audit principles, will conduct the session. Each attendee will receive a copy of the new OMB Circular. Free parking, campus maps and a list of local accommodations will be included for out-of-area participants upon request.
Everyone is welcome to attend. This conference is not targeted to Arizona-specific attendees.
The cost of the workshop is $175 for all attendees not employed by Maricopa Community College District. There is no fee for Maricopa Community College District employees. Click HERE to register.